Thursday 18 October 2007

Now you are thinking with Portals


This week I fell in love with an inanimate mute cube, got stockholm syndrome for a self-aware,very disturbed but hilarious super computer and won the national lottery... OK so I made the last one up.

But I doubt would feel any happier if I had, this game is simply amazing and its only flaw of being too short is easily forgiven when you try the advanced and challenge modes.

I shrugged off the thought that this was the onset of mental illness and e-mailed Gabe Newell to congratulate Valve on just how good the Orange Box was... and also to beg them to make a weighted companion cubes.

And I got a reply:


Realm Lovejoy

Thank you! We’ll be coming out with companion cube plushies soon! J

--Portal Team

Now I won't feel the horrible guilt of having thrown the defenceless lovable cube into an incinerator.

No comments: